We designed our Blog to that you can generally visit the Blog without revealing any of your personal information. However, for you to receive the maximum benefits our Blog can provide, such as purchasing products, registering to subscribe to one of our bloggers or participating on the message boards, we may request that you provide us with certain information that is personally identifiable. We will only collect such information based on affirmative actions by you to provide us with the requested information.
Clean Disruption may collect information from you in the following ways:
- User‐supplied information: Our registration process requires your name, company and e‐mail address. If you are making a purchase through our website, we may require additional information to complete the transaction, including name, mailing address, email address, phone number, account password, personal preferences relating to the product, your credit card number and expiration date or other financial information necessary for the transaction (collectively “Personal Information”).
- Cookies: Our Blog uses “cookies,” small files that are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information, but it does enable Clean Disruption to record how and when you use the Blog.
- Third Party Information: Clean Disruption may use both internal and external advertising systems to display ads on the Blog. The external advertising systems are solely controlled by our advertising partners and may contain cookies or other information‐gathering abilities. Clean Disruption has no access to or control of any information obtained by these advertisers. Use of Information.
We may use any personally identifiable information you provide at your option only to:
- Provide you with information about Clean Disruption’s products, services, news and events that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, we may provide this information to third parties who wish to inform you about their products, services, news and events that they believe may be of interest to you. While we may tell you about these other parties, it is entirely your choice whether or not to contact them. We will not share your personally identifiable information with other parties without your prior consent.
- Predict and respond to your needs by aggregating our users’ information and tracking user trends. Although we do share this aggregated information with other users and third parties, it will not personally identify you.
All Personal Information provided by you on this Blog is protected by an encryption using Secure Socket Layer technology (“SSL”). SSL encrypts your Personal Information before it is transmitted to us to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone other than Clean Disruption.
Access by Our Employees
Clean Disruption uses good‐faith efforts to limit our employees’ access to your personally identifiable information to the amount reasonably required to provide prompt, high‐quality service.
Update Your Profile
Please help us to provide you with the highest quality and most efficient service by ensuring that your registration profile is current and complete. To edit your profile, visit our website and go to the appropriate page that enables site users to edit profile information.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy or security policies, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.